Rhiwgoch is a recently renovated three bedroom farmhouse. It is ideal for families or groups of friends as it can sleep up to 6. Rated five star by Visit Wales, it has a spacious sitting room with an inglenook fireplace and a wood burning stove for which we (provide a basket full of logs on arrival). It has a very well equiped kitchen providing everything needed during your stay to prepare a meal in the evenings, a barbeque on the patio or some sandwiches and salad for the day's excursion. The dinning area has a big wooden table which can accommodate six people with ease.
The bedrooms are all on the first floor. There is a master bedroom with a double bed, a twin bedded room (which can be a double by arrangement) and a bunk bedded room. The bathroom is also on the first floor and has a clean, modern white suite with a shower over a bath.
To the front there is a large patio area and garden. With the provided garden furniture and barbeque, it's an ideal place to savour one of the best views in Wales.
- Oil central heating (all inclusive)
- Linen and duvets are provided
- Towels and bathrobes (replaced three times a weekly)
- TV (with Freeview) , DVD player, and a Radio/CD player are available for entertainment
- Microwave, dishwasher and washing machine/dryer are for use
- High chair and a strairgate are available on request
- Wooden garden and patio furniture
- Gas barbeque is available for use
- There is ample parking
- Secure storage for bicycles