Rhiwgoch Bach is a recently renovated two bedroom cottage adjoining Rhiwgoch, both of which have been giving the rating of 5-star by Visit Wales. Rhiwgoch Bach is ideal for young families, couples or a small group of friends as it can sleep up to 4 people. The sitting room is cosy with an electric 'wood burner' stove, perfect to return to after a day out. The kitchen is very well equipped and has everything needed to cook any meal. The dining area has a large wooden table, which can accommodate up to 4 easily. The cottage has a large porch, which can be used to store bikes or other outdoor gear. The bathroom is also on the ground floor, with a clean, modern white suite with a shower of the bath.
The two bedrooms are on the first floor. There is one double bedroom and a twin bedded bedroom (which can be double by arrangement).
Rhiwgoch bach has it's own, larger garden to the side of the house. With the providided garden furniture and barbeque, the patio area is an idea area to spend an evening savouring the views.
- Oil central heating (all inclusive)
- Linen and duvets are provided
- Towels and bathrobes (replaced three times a weekly)
- TV (with Freeview) , DVD player, and a Radio/CD player are available for entertainment
- Microwave, dishwasher and washing machine/dryer are for use
- High chair and a strairgate are available on request
- Wooden garden and patio furniture
- Gas barbeque is available for use
- There is ample parking
- Secure storage for bicycles
- Pets are allowed in Rhiwgoch Bach